Ben and Hannah were fortunate enough to get to see a reenactment
of the Revolutionary War in Exeter NH.
They went with their fabulous Saturday caregiver,
who is also a homeschooling mom of 4(almost 5..)
and their friends family, also a homeschooling family with 3 children.
From what I hear they had a great time. They got to see a reenactment of soldiers readying for battle, Ben and Noah's favorite, sheep sheering, spinning wool, time period games, folks dressed up in time period costumes, and the favorite, a cannon being shot off!!!
I was not there, so I don't have pictures yet. Miss Kim and her friend will be sending me some pictures. From the sound of it, a good time was had by all.
Oh, we recently went to the Learning Express.
I told the kids the could pick out a toy under $5 each.
Ben chose plastic army guys. He has been playing "legendary war"
(aka Revolutionary War) for days now..
Hannah chose an umbrella because it has been raining (LOL!!)


