What a blast!!! We went to Canobie Lake Park on Windham Town Day.
We went for the first half of the day, from 11-2. Ben and Hannah rode rides and we all splashed at Castaway Island, the water park. OMG!! Ben found a new passion, waterslides!! I wish I had snapped some pictures at the water park, but I had Hannah clinging to me and couldn't bring my camera in the water. Ben was begging for me to take his picture!!!
Anyway, I had to go to work for a few hours in the afternoon. I picked up the kids, we ate dinnera and got Ed, and went back to close the park!! What a blast!!!
We rode a few rides together as a family, and B and H rode their favorites again.
We rode a few rides together as a family, and B and H rode their favorites again.
At 10pm we left. Tired, giggly, and ready to go back again :~)










